- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Saturday 9:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- We love babies but for safety reasons, the minimum age to jump is 2.
- Every person who jumps on our trampolines must first provide a valid/signed Altitude Trampoline Park waiver.
- Those under 18 must have the waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant or have other health limitations.
- Jump within your ability
- Customers may not sit or lie on the trampolines. Exit the trampolines if you need to rest.
- No pushing, wrestling, tackling, running, racing, playing tag, and such horseplay.
- Customers may not touch, climb, lean, or hang on to any of the top pads or netting inside the trampoline areas.
- Always jump and land on two feet and never jump or land on the padding. Never land on your head.
- If you're falling, try to bring your arms, legs, and head into a ball position.
- Only one person is allowed per jumping surface.
- Double bouncing is prohibited.
- No double flips or flips or tricks over the pads. Single flips are permitted but no more than 2 in a row.
- Customers can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but they must land on the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
- Customers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Spitting and profanity are prohibited.
About apparel, accessories, and objects
- Jumpers must wear the valid-colored wristband at all times during jumping.
- No belt buckles, clothing studs, sharp jewelry, key chains, or sharp objects are permitted on the trampolines.
- No glass, balls, phones, cameras, or other objects or equipment are permitted on the trampolines.
- Only Altitude socks with rubber on the bottom are permitted on the trampolines (no shoes). Socks can be purchased at the front desk for $2.00. Bring them with you for future visits.
- No food or drink is permitted on the trampolines.
- Customers may not have anything in their pockets while on the trampolines.
Pay attention to the rules
- Adhere to these rules and additional rules which are posted on site for featured areas of the park.
- Adhere to the directions of court monitors and other park staff at all times.
PLEASE NOTE: Altitude will be open today January 21st at noon due to a group event
We will be open extended hours during February School Vacation Week for more time to flip out over vacation...
- Monday through Thursday - 10AM to 10PM
- Friday & Saturday - 9AM to 10PM
- Sunday - 10AM to 8PM
We will be giving away FREE Jump Passes Every Day of Vacation. See you soon.
ATP North Attleboro Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when we have specials and upcoming events!