- Monday - Thursday 12:00PM - 8:00PM
- Friday 12:00PM - 10:00PM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
The first element of fun is being clean and safe.
Opening date upon approval from governor baker to move forward in phase three step two of the state guidelines. We will have new limited hours, reduced capacity, and an enhanced full-park cleanliness program.
Our temporary park hours will be:
Monday & Wednesday - 10AM to 6PM
Tuesday & Thursday - 11AM to 7PM
Friday & Saturday - 12PM to 9PM
Sunday - 10AM to 6PM
We will be limiting capacity inside our 30,000 square foot park. We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures, and we have separated tables and spaced out cubby areas to allow more distance between our guests. Please note that we will still be offering Junior Jumpers (formerly known as Toddler Time), Friday Light Friendzy and Saturday Light Flight but times may differ due to our temporary park hours. As we re-open our park, we are taking our park's health and safety precautions to an even higher level by implementing our C3 cleanliness certification program (Caring through Cleanliness and Certification).
We understand that the first element of fun is being clean and safe. Here's what C3 includes:
- Higher Level Cleaning Protocols
- We have dedicated C3 team members assigned to consistently cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day. Disinfectant products meet the CDC's guidelines and recommendations.
- Cleaning Stations
- We have added disinfectant cleaning stations for guests use throughout the park.
- Hand Sanitizer
- We have increased the location and number of hand sanitizer stations available for use throughout the park.
- Social Distancing Changes
- We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures. We have separated tables and spaced out cubby areas to allow more distance between our guests.
- Team Member Safety
- We are making face masks and gloves available to team members to protect them during their shift.
- Park Cleanliness Audits
- Altitude Park has partnered with EcoSure in auditing our park cleanliness. EcoSure is a leader in health and safety evaluations and will be independently auditing our park.
Being a small, locally-owned family business, we appreciate your support over the past months and look forward to welcoming your family back to our park!